Christi Pirro (American famed personality) is best known as Jeanine Pirro’s little girl. American conservative television presenter and author. She is also a former New York State judge, prosecutor, and politician. Piro hosts the Fox News channels Justice and Jenin. She writes frequently for NBC News and appears regularly on today’s shows. She was also elected the first female judge in Westchester County. Click bio to find out more about Christi Pirro’s Wiki and Bio.
Christi Pirro Time
Christi Pirro Age was born in 1996. She is 25. She is American by nationality and is mixed-ethnic.
Christi Pirro Height + Weight
Christi Pirro’s height is 5 feet 5 inches. She stands at 5 ft 5in tall. She is about 55 kg (121 lbs). She has gorgeous dark brown eyes, and blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-28-40inches. 34 C is her bra cup size.
Christi Pirro Wiki/Bio
Christi Pirro: Real Name
Nick Name Christi
Jeanine Pirro, Famous Daughter
United States, Birthplace
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Height approximately. 5 ft 5in (1.65 m).
Weight approx. 55 Kg (121 Lbs)
Approx. Body Measurements 34-28-40 Inches
Bra Cup Size 34 c
Size 6.5 in Shoes (US).
Singles looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend
Spouse not married
Net Worth between $2 million and $3 million
Christi Pirro Husband
Christi Pirro Husband. She is single as of 2021. She has many friends and a large social media network. She has many close friends and relationships. She holds a strong religious belief. She is very interested and passionate about travel.
Christi Pirro Net Value
Christi Pirro Networth : She comes to this country from a well-off family. Smartmatic has named Jeanine Pirro, Jeanine’s mother, as a defendant in its 2021 lawsuit. This was in relation to false claims that she committed election fraud during the 2020 United States presidential elections. Her net worth is $2 million to $3 Million.
Christi Pirro Facts
- Jeanine Pirro was Christi Pirro’s mother and became the first woman to be elected Westchester County’s district attorney.
- Pirro, as district attorney, became visible in cases involving domestic abuse and crimes against seniors.
- Pirro briefly attempted to become the Republican nominee for United States Senate, to face Hillary Clinton in 2006. She dropped out to accept her nomination for New York Attorney general; she lost the general elections to Democrat Andrew Cuomo.
- She wrote Liars, Leakers, and Liberals, the Case Against Anti-Trump Conspiracy in 2018.
- Christi Pirro doesn’t use social media.