Drew Butler is an American legend and most famous for her husband Robin Arzon, an American ultramarathoner and author of Shut Up & Run. Peloton Instructor and Vice President for Fitness Programming. Tap bio to find out more about Drew Butler’s Wiki.
Drew Butler Age
Drew Butler is exactly how old? It is not known when Drew Butler was born. He is in his 40s. He is American by birth and of mixed ethnicity. Robin Arzon was 38 years old in 2021.
Drew Butler Height and Weight
Drew Butler is 6’4″. He’s 6 feet 4 inches tall and 85 kilograms. Drew is blue with brown hair and eyes. He is also a huge fitness fan. Drew has a body measurement of 40-32-33.5.
Drew Butler’s Wife & Child
Drew Butler Wife. : He has been married to Robin Arzon. Drew Butler is an investment manager who Arzon wed in Tulum Mexico in 2019. Arzon and Butler shared the news of their first child, Athena Amelia Arzon Butler-Butler, which was born on March 2, 2021.
Drew Butler Wiki/Bio
Drew Butler – Real Name
Nick Name Drew
Famous as Robin Arzon’s Husband
United States, Birthplace
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Height: 6 ft 4in (1.84 m).
Weighing approximately. 85 Kg
Body Measurements approximately. 40-32 35 inches
Biceps Size 13 Inches
Size 16.5 (US).
Singles looking for a girlfriend/dating partner
Spouse Robin Arzon
Daughter Athena Amelia Arzoni-Butler
Net Worth $3,200,000
Drew Butler Net Worth
Drew Butler Net worth : Butler met his wife at a speakeasy on Manhattan’s East Village. Their shared love for Burning Man inspired the four-day, immersive wedding experience. Drew Arzon and Robin Arzon have an estimated net worth of $3.2 million as of 2021.
Drew Butler Facts
- Drew Butler’s wife Robin Arzon was raised in Philadelphia by a Puerto Rican and Cuban mother.
- Her mother is a former doctor and learned English through PBS. Her father is an ex-law professor and attorney.
- As a child she was taught to place importance on education and her family. As a child, she was not exposed to athletics.
- Arzon was a graduate of New York University’s magnacum laude program.
- She then attended Villanova University School of Law.