Genae Angelique Crump has been well known as Benjamin Crump’s wife. Benjamin Crump is an American attorney and civil rights activist. He can bring people who are guilty to justice and make righting wrongs into power. Genae angelique crump is a doctor by training. However, she lives a quiet life and is reluctant to reveal much about her personal life. Tune in bio to find out more about Genae Angelique Crump’s Wiki and Bio.
Genae Angelique Crumpage
Genae Angelique Crump – She was born October 1973 in America. She is 48 years of age as of 2021.
Genae Angelique Crump Height/Weight
Genae Angelique Crump stands at 5 feet 1 inch. She is 5 feet 1 inch tall, and she weighs in at 52 Kg. Genae is slim and healthy. Genae has dark hair and eyes. Genae is not known for her other body measurements.
Genae Angelique Crump Husband
Genae Angelique Crump Husband Couple also has children. Brooklyn Zeta Crump, Brooklyn Zeta’s daughter, is the guardian of Isiah Crump and Chancellor Crump, their adopted cousins.
Genae Angelique Crump Wiki/Bio
Angelique Crump – Real Name Genae
Nick Name Genae
Famous as the wife of Benjamin Crump
United States, Birthplace
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Approx. 5 ft 1in
Weight approx. 52 Kg/121 lbs
Measurements of the body approx. 34-26-38 Inches
Bra Cup Size 34 C
Size 6.5 in Shoes (US).
Benjamin Crump is your Spouse
Brooklyn Zeta Crump’s Children Daughter
Net Worth $2.3million
Genae Angelique Crumps Death Cause
Genae Angelique Crump was believed to be deceased, but online fake rumours later proved it to be false. She is currently healthy, active, and has not been reported as being under threat.
Genae Angelique Crump Net Value
Genae Angelique Crump Networth: She comes from an affluent and happy family. Her net worth was estimated at $2.3 million.
Genae Angelique Crump facts
- Genae Angelique Cramp currently resides in Lumberton North Carolina USA.
- Crump is the husband of Genae Angelique Crump. He founded the Tallahassee, Florida-based law company Ben Crump Law. Crump is licensed to only practice law in Florida.
- Crump became an attorney for Ahmaud Abery, Breonna T Taylor, George Floyd and Jacob Blake in 2020.
- They were the subject of ongoing investigations that led to protests in America and abroad against police brutality.
- Benjamin Lloyd Crump was birthed in Lumberton (North Carolina), near Fort Bragg.