Gregg Homan is a famous American personality best known for his role as Angelica Panganiban’s lover. She is Filipina American actress, model, TV host, and comedian. His first regular television show was ABS-CBN’s 1990s youth entertainment series ATV. Her first film role was the massacre of Carlo J. Capallas in Antipolo. Check out bio to find out more about Gregg Homan, including his Wiki, Bio, and Weight.
Gregg Homan’s Age
Gregg Homan age: Gregg Homan was conceived in 1993. He is currently 29 years old. He holds American citizenship and is of mixed ethnicity.
Gregg Homan Height & weight
Gregg Homan Height – He is 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weighs in at 63 kilos. He is also a fitness enthusiast. He has light brown eyes and blonde hair.
Gregg Homan Wiki/Bio
Gregg Homan is the Real Name
Nick Name Gregg
Angelica was a well-known boyfriend
United States, Birthplace
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Approx. 5 ft 8in (1.78 m).
Weighing approx. Weight approximately.
Body Measurements approximately. 44-32-38 in
Biceps Size 25 inches
Size 16.5 (US).
Net Worth $100,000
Source of Income Businesses
Favorite Color: Blue
Will Smith is our Favourite Actor
Alexandra Daddario: My Favorite Actress
Italian Cuisine Favorite Food
Gregg Homan Girfriend
Gregg Homan Girlfriend. He isn’t yet married, and has never had a girlfriend. Gregg Homan keeps his private life very private and has not shared any details about his relationships. He skips most questions about his girlfriend.
Gregg Homan Career and Net Worth
Gregg Homan Networth : Although it’s hard to identify or tag exactly what made Gregg Homan such a popular social media star, it is clear that his adorableness as well his boy-nextdoor looks play a significant role in his rise to prominence. His net worth is estimated to be $100,000.
Gregg Homan Facts
- Angelica Homan was Gregg Homan’s girlfriend. Angelica also starred as an actress in films like Separada. Sarah… Ang munting Prinsesa. Ina, Ina and Anak won Best Child Actress nominations and awards in the FAMAS Awards.
- Charlson played for a long time teeny-bopper roles on G-mik and Berks.
- Angelica Panganiban grew up in Payatas, Quezon City on November 4, 1986.
- Her biological mother is from Filipina and she died in 2008 in Singapore. She was buried there. Mark David Charlson (American, Iowa) is her biological father.
- Gregg Homan isn’t active on social networks.