When was the most recent time you looked at your Facebook photos? Are you looking to delete some photos but aren’t sure how to go about it? If this is you, please continue reading.
There are many options to delete old photos from Facebook. This article will show you the process. You’ll also find shortcuts and alternative methods to delete photos from Facebook.
How can I delete multiple Facebook pictures?
You can delete multiple photos using the Facebook app. Navigate the album that contains your photos, tap on the first one, and then tap “select”. You can tap on each of the photos to choose how many or few you want. After selecting all photos, tap on the “delete” button.
Why can’t you delete photos from my Facebook page?
Photos you’ve uploaded to Facebook are not able to be deleted. It is important to remember that photos you’ve uploaded to Facebook cannot be deleted. To delete your Facebook image, visit the post containing it and click Settings at the top left of your screen. Then select Remove Photos
Facebook: Individual Photos Can Be Deleted
- Open a browser on your computer and navigate to Facebook. To delete individual photos, click here. If you have not already, log into your Facebook account.
- Click on your name to access the Facebook site.
- Facebook opens the profile page. You will find the tabs under your name. Click on the “Photos” tab.
- Click the “Your Photos” tab under the “Photos Tab”. This opens the page where you can see your uploaded photos.
- Select “Your Photos”, from “Photos”, to access your profile page on Facebook.
- Select the photo you wish to delete and navigate to “Your Photos”. Click the pencil icon, located in the top-right corner.
- Select “Delete Photo” in the menu that opens after you click the pencil icon.
- The “Delete Photo prompt” will open. You will be prompted to click “Delete”.
- Join 425,000 subscribers for a daily digest of news, features, and trivia.
- On Facebook, click “Delete” to open the “Delete Photo” prompt.
- You can now delete the selected photo from your Facebook account.
- If you’re using an Android phone or iPhone, you have the option of bulk deleting your Facebook posts.
How to delete all Facebook Photos
- If you do not wish to download Facebook for Android, then you can delete your photos with the web version. To delete an individual image, click on it and choose More options> Edit> Delete.
- Follow the same procedure to delete all your albums. You will need to enter the name of the album you want to delete. Next, click on the options menu in the upper right corner. Next, select Edit> Delete album.
- Thus, you can delete all your Facebook albums and photos at once.
Can I delete all my Facebook comments at once?
To delete posts, log in to Facebook and click on the profile picture. Click on your profile image and then click Manage Posts. After you’ve viewed all your posts click Choose All to delete them all at once.
Facebook photos can’t be deleted. If the photo is found in one of the “Photos by you” tabs, you will need to contact the original uploader and request that they delete the image or remove your tag.