Dawn Ward is a British persona and is a well-known TV personality in the ITV show The Real Housewives of Cheshire who’s career revolves around creating and designing beautiful mansions across The United Kingdom and across Europe for high-end and elite clients. Watch her bio and learn Dawn Ward’s bio, Wiki Age, Height, Boyfriend, Weight, Body Measurements Net Worth, Career, Family and additional facts about Dawn Ward.
Dawn Ward Height, Weight and Measurements
How high do you think Dawn Ward? She is of 5’10 inches tall , or 1.80 180cm. She weighs 60 kg or 132 pounds. She has gorgeous eyes that are dark brown and blonde hair. What are the body size of Dawn Ward? Her fans often swoon by posting her photos of modeling on Instagram and they were keen to express their gratitude for her series of photos updates. Her measurements for her body range from 38 to 27 inches. Her bra size of 37 EE.
Dawn Ward Husband & Kids
Dawn Ward is married with Ashley Ward, a former Blackburn Rovers player Ashley Ward. They have 4 girls: Darby, 24, Taylor and 22-year old Charlie Aston, 11, and Aston 11.
In the month of February Dawn declared that she was expecting her first grandchild, following her oldest daughter Darby announced she was expecting to have a baby.
The social media influencer shared an adorable Instagram picture of her along with her fiancé Michael Jackson holding an ultrasound of their baby following a joke that they had a “big announcement’ to announce.
Dawn Ward Wiki/Biography
Real Name Dawn Ward
Age: 48 years old (As 2021)
Birthday date: 16th July 1973
Five feet and 10 inches in height
Weight 60 kg
Measurements 38-27-44 inches
Bra Cup Size 37 EE
Husband Ashley Ward
Children Darby, 24, Taylor, 22,
Charlie 13 and Aston Aston, 11, and Charlie
Net Value $1.2 million in 2021.
Dawn Ward Net Worth
Dawn Ward has been featured in numerous publications, such as OK!, The Sun, Closer and Heat.
She turned a neglected telephone center to become her private mansion, which includes twenty acres of property as well as private stables. She has a net worth believed as $1.2 million.
Dawn Ward Facts
- Dawn Ward has been at the centre of the action of The Real Housewives of Cheshire for the past seven years – however, Dawn Ward won’t be returning in series 13 of the show.
- Interiors and property expert Dawn Announced with shock that she would be quitting her show on December.
- The 47-year old confirmed that she would not appear on the reality TV show because she is planning to concentrate on family projects She has also disclosed that she will become an aunt in the very first instance.
- Dawn has been on the popular ITVBe show since its beginning at the beginning of 2015, alongside her husband, former footballer Ashley Ward and their four daughters.
- At present, Dawn, who lives in the grand Warford Hall near Alderley Edge.
- Dawn Ward, 47, celebrated their 26th wedding anniversary to her husband Ashley 50 with a wedding throwback that isn’t easily recognized that she posted on Instagram in a set of images taken during the duration of their wedding.
- The Real Housewives Of Cheshire star wrote a touching note that included a glowing note about having ‘the most wonderful youngsters’, and being grandparents next year’ in the midst of their eldest daughter Darcy is getting ready to deliver a baby.
- Dawn wrote”Happy Anniversary to my dear friend @ashersnine who I have known for 26 years ago today. We’ve shared so much with each other. I am so grateful for you every day.
- “We have the most amazing children and at the end of next year we will become grandparents. Where have the years gone.
- “Thank You for always being our greatest father, husband, and soon-to-be pops. Here’s to the future of our lives. We love you dearly.’
- Dawn concluded her speech with a message to her followers. She added”Swipe left to experience unforgettable memories and exciting moments to be.’
- Then, Ashley shared a tribute to his wife and said that she’ll have the distinction of being one of most gorgeous grandmas.
- Alongside some recent photos of the couple ex-footballer Mark Hughes wrote Happy Anniversary to my lovely lady of 26-years!
- “Time has flies through the air so quickly I’d be shocked to believe it was that long if I didn’t have evidence!
- I’m sure you’re getting older every year and will become one of the most beautiful grannies. ]!!!! Thank you for all the wonderful years and here’s hoping for many more to come.’
- Fast to reply, Dawn commented with a collection of love-hearts and added: “And it’s not nanna, but grannie!’