I just opened the box of your brand-new Beats headphones. You’re eager to try the headphones, but you’re trying to figure out how you can connect the headphones to your phone. But don’t fret; we’ve provided you with the information.
This guide will take you through all you need to learn about the connection of Beats with your iPhone by 2022. In addition, we’ll offer tips and suggestions for getting the most value out of the new Beats headphones. Also, whether you’re the first Beats user or a long-time lover, check out all the essential information.
Combine With iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, and Apple Watch.
- Check that your earphones have been powered up.
- Press the power button in the left earphone for 4 seconds to enter Discover mode. Once the indicator light turns on, the earphones will be recognized.
- For your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, go to Settings. Then, tap Bluetooth.
- Select the Powerbeats2 Wireless out of the selection of Bluetooth devices. If you have renamed your headphones with Beats Updater, that name is listed in the list.
- When you power the earphones on normally, they will automatically connect with the device you first connected to when you used the earphones. For connecting to a new device, follow the instructions previously mentioned.
What to Do if Your Beats Aren’t Connecting to an iPhone
If you’re Beats, don’t connect to your iPhone, do not panic. There may be an explanation of your problem and solutions that you could take to solve the issue. For troubleshooting, you can look at the following options:
- Check the Distance Between Beats Headphones and Your iPhone
- You may not be within a distance of the device. Move toward your iPhone and check if this resolves the issue.
- Specific electronic devices, such as microwaves and wireless routers, could also affect the Beats connection. Try switching off these devices to determine whether your headphones begin to work correctly.
Make Sure That Your Beats Are Selected
- Go to Settings menu on Your iPhone >> Bluetooth menu, and make sure that you have selected your Beats are chosen.
- Pair Your Beats With Your iPhone Again.
- Within the Bluetooth menu, click on the lowercase “i” icon next to the device you are using.
- Choose to Forget This Device on the following screen.
- Connect the Beats Beats with your iPhone.
Combine with Mac
Be sure your earphones have been powered up.
- The power button must be held on the left earphone for four seconds before entering Discover mode. If the indicator light blinks, then your earphones can be identified.
- If you’re using a Mac, Select System Preferences in the Apple menu. Click Bluetooth. Verify that Bluetooth is enabled.
- Choose your Powerbeats2 Wireless out of the available list of Bluetooth devices. If you changed the name of your earphones to Beats Updater, that name is listed in the list.
- Click Pair.
When you power the earphones on normally, they will automatically connect to the device that you previously utilized when you used the earphones. To connect to a new device, you must repeat the steps previously mentioned.