Love cookies and milk? You will love this easy Oreo Mug Cake! You best need materials to make this chocolaty cookies and cream mug cake, and it chefs within the microwave for the appropriate dessert for one ever.
I determined this recipe on TikTok and had to strive for it – it’s properly well worth the hype!
Overhead shot of Oreo mug cake with ice cream on the pinnacle
Okay, so mug cakes were around for a long time; however, this 2-factor Oreo mug cake? Well, that may be a recipe that amazed me! I haven’t seen such a smooth mug cake recipe, and I can’t wait to reveal a manner to make it to you.
2 Ingredient Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
This Oreo microwave mug cake has become all the rage on TikTok, and once you strive for it, you’ll see why. It’s so clean it’s barely a recipe! It’s additionally an excellent excuse to buy a package deal of Oreos.
I notion I’d seen all of the mug cake versions, but this TikTok Oreo mug cake is too unique! I propose it doesn’t get any better than a dessert you may make in five minutes.
- Oreo cookies
That’s it! Seriously, clean.
How do you make an Oreo mug cake inside the microwave?
Mug: For this Oreo and milk mug cake, you’ll need a microwave-secure mug that holds at least 8 oz of liquid.
Crush: Place the cookies in the mug and then weigh them down into crumbs with a fork. Crush them as plenty as you can – the smaller, the better.
Add the milk and stir. You can weigh down the cookies greater after they melt inside the milk.
Microwave the mug cake on excessive strength for one minute. Check the cake. It wants to be stable and no longer liquid. If it’s no longer set, prepare dinner for 30 seconds longer.
Cool the cake for at least five mins in advance before consuming it. I love collectively with some whipped cream to the pinnacle!
The cooking time may vary depending on the kind you have been given. It’s usually higher initially, with plenty of much less time if you’re unsure, so you don’t overcook the cake.
Want a fluffier cake texture? Try which include 1/eight teaspoon of baking powder whilst you add the milk.
- For extra richness, upload chocolate chips before you decorate the cake.
- Dress it up with whipped cream, Cool Whip, or a drizzle of chocolate sauce as soon as the cake is cooled.
- You could make this recipe with any Oreo cookie – Golden Oreos, Mint Oreos, Holiday Oreos… select your favourite type!
- You can also use your selected nut milk or exceptional non-dairy milk for this recipe.
- If you want to make multiple mug cakes, you should put them together in the microwave.
- Don’t skip cooling it – it’s SUPER heat at once out of the microwave and tastes higher cooled slightly.
This cake tastes warmly served with ice cream and chocolate syrup.
You also can upload in any of the after the batter (I propose 1 tbsp):
- Chocolate chips
- Caramel chips
- Crushed Oreos
Or a few components else that take your fancy!