These fried ravioli are cheese ravioli covered in pro breadcrumbs, then fried to golden brown perfection. Toasted ravioli are a fun and specific appetizer that may be smooth to make!
If you want Italian meals, you’ll love the ones with fried ravioli. They’re crispy, flavorful, and scrumptious, dipped in marinara sauce.
I love pasta, and ravioli isn’t an exception. In truth, I sincerely have a 5-cheese homemade ravioli recipe and homemade pumpkin ravioli you can need to check out! But, I digress…this recipe is meant to be a smooth appetizer (or meal) to make and percentage thru frying frozen ravioli that you can without issues pick out up at your nearby grocery store. And you have got were given the option to fry the ravioli in an air fryer or in oil.
- 1 (sixteen ounces) jar marinara sauce
- 1 huge egg
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- ¾ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt (Optional)
- ½ (25-ounce) package deal frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying or as wanted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat marinara sauce in a saucepan over medium warmth until effervescent; lessen the warmth to low and simmer until desired.
- Meanwhile, whisk egg and milk collectively in a small bowl. Whisk bread crumbs and salt collectively in a second small bowl.
- Dip every ravioli in milk combination, then in bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a big, heavy pan till a small quantity of breading sizzles and turns brown. Fry ravioli, a few at a time, till golden, about 1 minute, steady with the element. Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle warm ravioli with Parmesan and serve properly now with warm marinara sauce on the aspect.
- Making fried ravioli in advance of time
- This recipe, like every fried food, tastes notable whilst made clean.
- However, numerous additives in this recipe may be prepped beforehand!
How to prep in advance for this recipe:
- Panko breadcrumbs – if you’re making your private seasoned panko, it can be stirred together and saved included at room temperature for several days.
- Marinara – in case you’re making your non-public marinara, the sauce can be made numerous days beforehand of time and stored refrigerated.
- Ravioli – the frozen ravioli may be thawed in the fridge an afternoon or so in advance of making this recipe.
- Breaded – you can additionally bread those ravioli and keep them blanketed within the fridge for a day.
- cheese ravioli with a bite taken out of it
Leftover fried ravioli ought to be refrigerated in an airtight area and eaten internal 3-four days.
Reheating leftover fried food can be complicated. However, I propose reheating the ravioli in a preheated 375°F oven for approximately 10-15 minutes.