The best strawberry sauce for all your favoured cakes! Simple Strawberry Puree is made with the most effective a couple of materials and minutes….And it’s first-rate on ice cream, angel food cake, your yoghurt, sweeten your smoothie and extra!
How to Make Strawberry Puree
This recipe for Strawberry Puree is so clean to make and takes truly no time at all. All you need are three substances….Strawberries, sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice.
You ought to make your strawberry puree using glowing or frozen strawberries (proper, right here’s how I freeze FRESH strawberries) for outstanding effects…there’s truly now not an entire lot of distinction in flavour or texture once you are making the strawberry sauce.
Strawberries within the bowl of a blender.
To make strawberry puree:
- Place the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a food processor or blender.
- Puree the berries till smooth, approximately 1-2 mins.
- Transfer the strawberry puree to an airtight subject and keep it inside the fridge for as plenty as five days. OR FREEZE your strawberry puree for up to a few months in a hermetic area.
- Overhead shot of pureed berries in the bowl of a food processor.
- The strawberry puree could be at the thinner factor, like an unfastened strawberry sauce and is good for filling your preferred desserts and cupcakes. Drizzle a bit of sauce over your chosen cheesecake or stir right into a clean drink like lemonade.
How to keep the leftover strawberry bargain
You can save leftover strawberry bargain in the fridge for two days, or you may freeze it for up to 6 months. Fresh strawberries are very prone to mould, so make certain to most effective depart cakes with sparkling fruit fillings at room temperature for no greater than 2 hours. Cakes with smooth fruit filling may be refrigerated for two days earlier than consumption.
How to Serve Strawberry Purée
Strawberry purée may be applied in a full-size type of technique. It can be spooned over pancakes and waffles or swirled into oatmeal or yoghurt. The purée may be used as a filling for cakes and cupcakes or drizzled over cheesecake, pound cake, angel food cake, or clearly a scoop of ice cream.