You can discover your records on TikTok with the useful resource of beginning the Settings menu.
Your TikTok records internet page saves about seven days sincerely well worth of watch records.
You can also flip off or easily your TikTok data from this net web page.
TikTok movies come and bypass so rapidly that it is not constantly clean to remember what you’ve watched. That’s why TikTok has a watch constant information web page that tracks every TikTok video visible, even if you still need to observe them all the way through.
How to See Your Watch History in TikTok on the iPhone App
TikTok doesn’t have a “Watch History” button like exclusive social apps. However, there may be a way to get entry to your statistics. You can request your information record from TikTok. This file includes information associated with your TikTok account, encompassing your bio, remark history, enthusiasts listing, login data, like list, settings, and so on. It includes a list of motion snapshots you’ve watched, i.E., the “Video Browsing History” listing.
Here’s a way to request your TikTok statistics document to view your watch records:
- Open the “TikTok” app and go to your profile.
- Tap the three traces at the top-right corner and tap “Privacy.”
- Select “Personalization and data.”
- Choose “Download your statistics.”
- Tap the “Request records” button at the bottom.
- You’ll get a statistics request affirmation. Tap on the “Download records” tab to look at the popularity of your request. For now, it says “Pending,” this means that TikTok is processing your request. It generally takes about 24 hours.
- When the record is ready, pick out “Download.” You’ll get redirected to your browser.
Log in to your TikTok account. You may get asked to verify it.
In the present-day popup confirmation window, pick out “Download.”
The record downloads in a zipped layout the usage of your default file supervisor. If you can’t open it alongside your iPhone (no zip app installed), you may transfer it to your pc and open it there.
Once you open the zip document, you’ll see several. Txt documents. Open the most effective named “Video Browsing History.”
The list within the file consists of the date, time, and a link to each video. Use duplicate/paste to look at any video in your browser.
How to See Your Watch History in TikTok at the Android App
The TikTok Android app can be very just to the iOS
version. You ought to request your TikTok records to peer your watch records. This approach can absorb to 24 hours.
Here’s the manner to download your TikTok facts on Android to see your data:
- Open the “TikTok” app and visit your profile.
- Tap the “three strains” inside the pinnacle-proper corner.
Select “Settings & Privacy.”
- Tap on “Privacy.”
- Choose “Personalization and records.”
- Select “Download your statistics.”
- Tap on the “Request information” button.
- A message appears informing you that your request has become acquired, and you’ll see the cutting-edge-day repute of the technique by tapping on the “Download records” tab. Select “Download” to keep your TikTok statistics as soon because the record is ready.
- After downloading the document, you may get admission to it in “My Files” or “Files.” If you can’t open it on your smartphone, send it to yourself thru email or Wi-Fi LAN and use your computer to get the right of entry to it.
The zip document includes multiple textual content files. Select “Video Browsing History.” When you open it, you’ll see all the movies you’ve watched with the date, time, and a hyperlink to each one. Copy the links and paste them into your browser.
How the TikTok Watch History Feature Works
TikTok released its Watch History function in March 2022. The feature became slowly rolled out to customers and is now significantly available to everyone. This is only sometimes an unusual technique for TikTok, as many TikTok competencies, like longer-period films and automated closed captioning, went via beta sorting out earlier than going mainstream for the duration of the app.
Once you allow Watch History, you may view all the films you’ve watched during the last seven days, including motion pictures you favorited (“hearted”) and ones you surely watched. Furthermore, your view data consists of films you didn’t watch all the way through; due to this, you could even get higher videos you risk scrolled past!
Although all customers can now get admission to their Watch History, the function is only available thru the mobile app in the interim. Users who watch TikTok via their computer browser can’t get entry to their previously watched films – at least no longer through this feature. However, there are a couple of workarounds that we cowl beneath.
You need first to allow the Watch History feature in advance, then take advantage of it and recognize wherein to discover it because it’s now more obvious than you might imagine.