Julia Hollander is an American well-known actress. She is a writer, director, and also a performer. Apart from her roles in the film industry, she is most famous for her character as the sibling of Tom Hollander, an English actor. His career began in theatre and he was recognized with the Ian Charleson award in the year 1992 for his performance in the character as Witwoud playing Witwoud as part of The Way of the World at the Lyric Hammersmith Theatre.
He is well-known for his role in About Time, and in films such as Pirates of the Caribbean and In the Loop and drama films such as Enigma, Pride & Prejudice, Gosford Park, and Hanna and George V in The Lost Prince and The King’s Man.
He wrote and acted in the main role for the sitcom Rev., which won the British Academy Television Award for the best sitcom of 2011. He also played the main character on Doctor Thorne, a show on ITV. Doctor Thorne was awarded the BAFTA Television Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance as major Lance “Corky” Corkoran in the BBC series The Night Manager. Check out his bio to find out more about Julia Hollander’s bio, bio her bio, age, along with weight and his brother’s profession, net worth, and more information about her.
Julia Hollander Age
It is unclear what Julia Hollander’s birthday isn’t clear. She’s probably in her 30s or 35s. She has American citizenship and is of mixed race.
Julia Hollander Height & Weight
Is the average height for Julia Hollander? She is 5 feet 5 inches which is 1.65 m , or 165cm. She weighs 55kg or 121lbs. Her beauty is stunning and has dark brown eyes with blonde locks. Her measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra that is wearing is one that measures 34 C.
Julia Hollander Wiki/Biography
Real Name Julia Hollander
The maximum age is 40. (As in 2021)
Famous As Sister of Julia Hollander
Five feet and 5 inches in height
Weight 55 Kg
Dimensions of 34 to 28 inches
Bra Cup Size 34 C
Net Worth $1.2 million as in 2021.
Julia Hollander Husband
Julia Hollander is unmarried and has not talked about her relationships or any other person. She is focused on her work more than anything else.
Julia Hollander Net Worth
Net worth was calculated to be $1.2 millions.
The actress is well known as an writer, director, and performer.
Additionally, she comes part of extended family with an extensive background.
Julia Hollander Facts
- Tom Hollander, the brother of Julia Hollander, Tom Hollander played Henry Carr in a revival of Tom Stoppard’s Travesties in the Menier Chocolate Factory directed by Patrick Marber, later transferring to the Apollo Theatre in London in the West End and to the American Airlines Theatre on Broadway.
- Hollander is nominated for his Olivier Award for Best Actor in addition to an Tony Award for Best Actor in an Acting Performance for his role of Travesties.
- Hollander portrays Dr. Sorgh as Dr. Sorgh in the film Tulip Fever which was released in September of 2017.
- The screenplay that is written by Stoppard was inspired by Deborah’s historical novel.
- He also plays an actor in the role of Garin in Terry George’s historical action film The Promise, his third collaboration with George that he directed in addition to Some Mother’s Son and Whole Lotta Sole.