Laura Waggoner (American celebrity wife) is Laura Waggoner. She is known best as Kenny Mayne’s ex-wife. He is an American journalist and sports personality who is most well-known for his work on ESPN. He left ESPN in May 2021. Tune in bio for more information about Laura Waggoner, including her Wiki, Bio. Age, Height and Weight, Husband, Body Measurements and Net Worth. You can also find other facts about her like her Family, Career, and more.
Laura Waggoner, Age
Laura Waggoner is what age are they? Her exact birth date is not known. She is in her 50s. She is American-born and belongs to mixed race.
Laura Waggoner Height/Weight
Laura Waggoner is 1.65 m tall. She stands at 5 ft 5in tall. She is about 55 Kg (or 121 lbs). She is beautiful with blonde hair and dark brown eyes. What are Laura Waggoner’s measurements? Her body measurements are 34-28-40inches. She has a 34 C bra cup.
Laura Waggoner Husband
Who is Laura Waggoner’s spouse? She was married with Kenny Mayne. They had been married almost 20 years. In 2014, they divorced. They had three children together, twins named Riley and Anne hope, as well as a son.
Laura Waggoner Wiki/Bio
Laura Waggoner is the real name
Nick Name Laura
Kenny Mayne’s ex wife
United States, Birthplace
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Height approximately. 5 ft 5 inches (1.65 m).
Weight approx. 55 Kg (121 Lbs)
Approx. Body Measurements 34-28-40 Inches
Bra Cup Size 34
Eye Color Dark Brown
Blonde hair color
Size 6.5 in Shoes (US).
Husband Kenny Mayne
Net Worth $2.37million
Laura Waggoner Net Worth
How much does Laura Waggoner have in net worth? She comes from a wealth family. Her net worth was estimated at $2.37million.
Laura Waggoner facts
- ESPN paid Laura Waggoner an honor for her husband’s years of service. Laura has been searching for him more often since then.
- She is not very well-known, so details are sparse.
- Mayne was born in Kent, Washington and went to community college.
- He was honorable mention junior college All-American quarterback, 1978 at Wenatchee Valley College.
- In 2008 Mayne wrote his first novel, An Incomplete & Inaccurate history of sport.
- Laura is also an avid pet lover.