Did you know that 2% of the U.S. population suffers from fibromyalgia? That’s about 4 million people! This common cause of pain and discomfort isn’t completely understood but conventional pain relief isn’t the best method to alleviate your aches.
Instead, there are a variety of natural ways to support you through this pain disorder. Read on to learn more about managing fibromyalgia and achieving natural fibromyalgia pain relief with nourishing supplements.
What is Fibromyalgia Syndrome?
Fibromyalgia can be described as the sensation of pain that’s felt across the entire body. It can also refer to numerous other pain disorders. Because fibromyalgia is a central nervous system disorder, it impacts the pain signals processed by the brain and spinal cord.
- Widespread pain
- Muscle cramps, soreness
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Numbness and tingling
- Difficulty sleeping
- Anxiety, depression, and stress
- Mental difficulties like brain fog, impaired focus, and poor attention
It’s typical to experience fibromyalgia alongside other common health issues such as rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), migraines, and more. Unfortunately, fibromyalgia isn’t curable. But, the pain can be managed with safe and effective natural pain relief methods.
Managing Fibromyalgia Without Medications
- Diminish stress and anxiety: Stress never helps any health issue! And with fibromyalgia, stress can oftentimes worsen the pain and discomfort that comes with this disorder. Maintain low stress by trying relaxation techniques, exercising regularly, and joining a support group for individuals with fibromyalgia.
- Get 7+ hours of sleep each night: Healthy, well-rested sleep is a great way to beat the fatigue that fibromyalgia often causes. Begin following a healthy sleep regimen for longer and more regular sleep patterns to stay ahead of excessive tiredness.
- Try supplements for fibromyalgia management: Nourishing your body is a powerful way to assist fibromyalgia pain management. In addition to natural pain relief, natural supplements can provide your body with the nutrients it needs to avoid the unpleasant effects of fibromyalgia flare-ups. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Lively Vitamin Co. Magnesium Ease: Magnesium soothes muscle and nerve tension which can help alleviate the aches commonly associated with fibromyalgia. This supplement offers a potent dose of easily-absorbed magnesium to best support your nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
- Wild Theory CBD Black Label Hemp Extract Extra (1000mg): CBD is a great form of natural pain relief. This safe and effective nutrient encourages healthy pain management as it assists balance between mind and body. Plus, it may also reduce brain fog and focus problems that individuals with fibromyalgia often experience.
- Terry Naturally AnxioCalm: As we mentioned earlier, stress can worsen fibromyalgia symptoms. This natural stress relief supplement works to ease tense nerves and ‘busy-brain’ so you can avoid the issues that stress brings on.
Natural Relief from Head to Toe
Fibromyalgia pain can make daily tasks bigger chores than they need to be. We want to help you relieve your pain and discomfort so you can feel like yourself again. With natural pain relief methods, you can nourish your body at the same time you alleviate your aches — and you won’t have to compromise your health for relief!
Browse a health food store for natural supplements to assist in your management of fibromyalgia pain. Natural pain relief supplements combined with a healthy lifestyle are your best protection against the pain and discomfort of fibromyalgia!