Ruby O’Leary has been an actress. Her role in Vikings (2013) is a well-known one. Vikings, a television series about historical fantasy and dramas that Michael Hirst created for Canada’s History channel, is also a popular role. Check out bio to find out more about Ruby O’Leary’s Wiki. Bio, Age and Weight of Ruby O’Leary, Boyfriend, Body Measurements and Net Worth. You can also learn about her Career.
Ruby O’Leary Height/Weight
Ruby O’Leary’s height? She’s 5 feet 3 inches tall. She weighs 52 Kg. Also, her beautiful body measures 34-26-38%. She’s 5 1/2 inches tall. She has beautiful blonde hair and brown eyes.
Ruby O’Leary’s age
Ruby O’Leary’s average age is She is in her 30s. She is American by birth and mixed-ethnic. However, the identities of her mother and father are not known.
Ruby O’Leary Wiki
Ruby O’Leary Wiki/Bio
Ruby O’Leary – Real Name
Nick Name Ruby
United States, Birthplace
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Height approximately. 5 ft 3 inches (1.65 m).
Approx. 52 Kg
Approx. Body Measurements 34-26-38 Inches
Bra Cup Size 34C
Eye Color Brown
Hair color blonde
US Shoe Size 5.5
Net Worth $1.2million
Ruby O’Leary Boyfriend
Who is Ruby O’Leary’s man? Trent Parker has been her romantic interest since 31 May 2017. Her past relationship history is not known.
Ruby O’Leary’s career
Ruby O’Leary starred in 11 episodes of the series from 2012 through 2016. For her role on the historical television drama, ‘Vikings’, Gyda is a well-known character. She has enjoyed a remarkable career and has earned an impressive amount.
Ruby O’Leary Net Value
Ruby O’Leary’s networth is approximately how much? Her main source income comes from acting. Her net worth, in 2021, is estimated at $1.2million.
Ruby O’Leary’s Facts
- Ruby O’Leary doesn’t seem to be as active on social networking platforms.
- She is a devoted pet owner.
- She is known for her role of Gyda in ‘Vikings,’ as the daughter of King Ragnar and Lagertha Lothbrok.
- This is the historical TV drama in which she appears as a kind and caring child of two Vikings heroes in their community.
- In the show, she attends the festival that occurs every 12 year.
- From 2012 to 2016, she starred in 11 episodes.