Tony McGill is an Irish business magnate, producer of music and owner of a record label. Most famously, he is known as the husband of the well-known Irish model Caitriona Balfe. The couple was married in 2019. If so then you may not have any information regarding Tony McGill. If this is the case we’ve compiled everything you should learn about his net worth for 2021 and his height, age of 165 cm, weight , wife, children , bio and a lot more about the life of Tony McGill here . If you’re eager to get started, here’s everything we have to say regarding Tony McGill.
Tony McGill Age
Thomas Mark McGill was born in the year 1976 located in Dublin, Ireland. But, more information about the date of his birth has not yet been released according to sources who claim that McGill was born in 1977, not 1976. The identity of his parents is not known at the moment and it is unclear whether he has siblings.
Tony McGill Height, Weight & Age
How does Tony McGill? Tony McGill was born on January 1, 1976. He’s 5′ 7 inches tall, which is a height of feet, inches (175 cm) and weighs 59 kg in kilograms.
Tony McGill Biography
There’s no information on the place where Tony McGill attended high school or if he even went to college. It’s also unclear whether the university he attended was his or not.
In 2015, actor/writer/producer David McGill dater Caitriona Balfe. It’s believed that they got engaged in the month of January or perhaps in December of 2017. The couple was married 11th August, 2019 in St. Mary’s Church in Bruton, Somerset England.
Tony McGill Wiki
Real Name Tony McGill
Alter 45 years (As 2021)
Birthdate 1 January 1976
5-foot-7-inches is the height.
Weight 59 Kg
Measurements 44-32-40 inches
Large Bicep Size 23 Inches
Wife Caitriona Balfe (m, 2019)
Net Worth $200,000, as of 2021
Tony McGill Wife
The ceremony was held before their close family and friends and away from the spotlight of the media. It’s important to note that her fans were shocked to learn she was in a relationship with him since it was believed that she was with the Outlander fellow co-star Samantha Heughan. She was Sam Heughan’ s spouse on the hugely successful drama show “Outlander.”
Is Tony McGill Gay?
Tony McGill is straight when it is about his sexual orientation and is not gay or bisexual. He’s been married to the well-known Irish actress Caitriona Balfe since 2019 . in addition there’s no record of any previous relationships. Based on his past relationships it’s obvious that he’s straight.
Tony McGill Net Worth
In October 2021, Tony McGill’s wealth stood at around $200,000. But, it can be said that he’s in a great financial position since he owns “The Library Pub” as well as a music label in addition.
Tony McGill Facts
- Tony McGill’s life story is obscure, though it is well-known that he is the owner of the pub “The Library Pub” in London, England. McGill also owns a record label that is small as well as a producer.
- It’s important to note that, as per legends, the actor was believed to be the co-founder of the theatre show Combo Fiasco.
- In the event that his credibility was proven as being false, it was found to be that the authors of Combo Fiasco was indeed Tony McGill but there are two distinct people with the same name.
- McGill is a mystery for the world of media because there aren’t many information about McGill. There are very few details about him.
- With this in mind We wish him every success in the future, and we hope that we will discover more about him over time.