Travis Carter is an American well-known actor, often acknowledged through his father Thomas Gibson, is an American actor and director. He played Daniel Nyland in the CBS television show Chicago Hope (1994-2000), Greg Montgomery in the ABC television show Dharma & Greg (1997-2002) and Aaron Hotchner in the CBS television show Criminal Minds (2005-2016). Find out more about the biographical details of Travis Carter, and discover the Wiki for Travis Carter Bio, Age and weight of height, net worth of his wife and more. Also, his professional career as well as family, and other details about his private family life.
Travis Carter Height & Weight
What is the height of Travis Carter? He’s taller than 5 feet and 8 inches tall and five feet. The weight of his body is 53 pounds. He’s an avid fitness lover and is. He is blonde with eye color that is dark and brown.
Travis Carter Age
Travis Carter was born in 2001. He’s now 20 when he will celebrate his birthday in 2021. Travis Carter is the child of Thomas Gibson was born in Charleston, South Carolina to Charles M. “Mac” and Beth Gibson.
His mother was a social worker, as did his father which was an attorney as well as a moderate Democrat that served within the South Carolina state Senate and House. He is Catholic.
Gibson’s passion for performing arts began when he was a youngster. Gibson was drawn to Louis Armstrong. He and his sister were on the same team of swimmers like the other, and frequently went to pizza joints following their swim meets.
Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa (Jason Momoa Son) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Early Life, Facts
This was the pizza joint where Gibson was to perform in the Dixieland group and even try to impersonate Armstrong’s voice.
Travis Carter Wiki/Biography
Real Name Travis Carter
Affecting 20-year olds (As 2021)
5-foot 8-inch height
Weight 54 Kg
Measurements 40-32-40 inches
It’s the Biceps size of 21 inches.
Net Worth $3.2 million as in 2021.
Travis Carter Parents
Travis Carter’s mother was in the social work field. his father was a legal professional as well as a Liberal Democrat that was in his South Carolina state Senate and House.
Travis Carter Facts
- Gibson is the child of Travis Carter. Gibson performed as an actor from 9 years old in the theater for children. He was part of Julian Wiles’ Seize the Street: The Skateboard Musical A Young Charleston Theater Company production.
- When it was his teenage years the actor began his formal training in theatre through his participation in the Young Charleston Theater Company and the Footlight Players, often performing at the historical Dock Street Theatre.
- While at in the College of Charleston, Gibson was an intern at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival.
- Gibson is successful in making his stage debut in the cast in the production David Hare A Map of the World at the New York Shakespeare Festival.
- He then involved in various productions by producer Joe Papp, both in Public Theater and in Central Park.
- He performed in and out of Broadway throughout the following 10 years in the form of a variety of plays composed in the works of Shakespeare, Christopher Marlowe, Moliere, Tennessee Williams, Howard Brenton, Romulus Linney, Noel Coward, and Alan Ball.
- Gibson additionally offered tables for the former owner of Tavern on the Green.