The story about Molly Bloom, the author as well as entrepreneur and speaker who fell prey to the lure of money and ended up in jail. Molly is among the most well-known authors. The novel Molly’s Game was made into film. She trained for years to compete at the Olympics as an Olympic skier, but suffered an injury during the qualifying heats.
She admitted to having surgery for her spine at the age of seven old. She’s always wished to achieve the Olympic gold medal to represent America. United States in skiing. Fate in contrast has other plans. She fell and hurt herself in her Olympic qualification round rendering it impossible to ever ski again. In her appearance on Ellen DeGeneres, taking a time off for a year was to have fun and relax. Her parents, however were not happy with her plans which is why she had to work while at Los Angeles.
She started as a bartender before becoming as a waitress. Her next job was in the role of executive secretary to wealthy individuals. One day, the gentleman requested her assistance with the game’s setup. Through the creation of a playlist and setting up the tables in a proper manner she helped him with the organization of a poker tournament.
Molly Bloom Net Worth
Molly Bloom Net Worth
The Net Worth for 2021 is: $500 thousand
Net Worth (2020) Under Review
Salary Under Review
Wealth Source Writing Career
Sponsors Not Known
What is the value for Molly Bloom?
Molly Bloom is an American speaker, businesswoman, and writer with an estimated net worth of $500 000. Molly Bloom was born in Loveland, Colorado, in April of 1978.
- Bloom wrote her book Molly’s Game: The True Story of the 26-year-old Girl behind the most Exclusive High-Stakes Underground poker Game in the year 2014. Prior to her disability, Bloom trained to be an Olympic skier.
- In 2013, she was accused of playing a high stakes poker game held at the Viper Room in Los Angeles, California. The event was attended by celebrities as well as performers from the entertainment business.
- Molly Bloom pled guilty to lesser charges and was fined $200,000 and was sentenced to one year probation and 200 hours of community work.
- Molly’s lawyer said in her sentencing that she was deeply in debt and forced into playing illegally by an ex-supervisor.
- Molly’s Game was turned into a feature film in the year 2017 featuring Jessica Chastain in the titular role. In the year 2018 the film earned the Academy Award nomination. Jeremy Bloom, her brother is an Olympic skier from the United States and played for the Philadelphia Eagles.