Zuria Vegas was a Mexican Singer as well as actress. She was featured in the Spanish soap opera Un refugio para el Amor (A Shelter for Love) ). She also played regular roles on Mar de Amor, Alma de hierro and El equipo. She was the main character in three seasons that comprised the telenovela Mi Marido Tiene Family. Explore her bio and find out more about Zuria Vegas’s Wikipedia page, bio age as well as weight and height Boyfriend, body measurements Net Worth, career Family, and more information concerning her.
Zuria Vega Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Zuria Vedra? According to dimensions of the body for Zuria Vegas, the actress measures at 5 feet 9.5 inches and that’s about 1.75 meters. Zuria Vega is an American designer, is slim with an estimated weight of 140 pounds, or 63 kgs.
It’s the same for the measurements of her body. They measure 34 inches 36 inches and 37 inches. Her skin tone is fair and has a normal and well-maintained regimen. In addition, she has half blonde blonde hair that’s light brown and has beautiful blue eyes.
Zuria Vega Wiki/Biography
Real Name Zuria Vega
Age 32 years of age (As at 2021)
Birthdate January 10, 1989
Its height is five feet 9.5 inches
Weight 63 Kg
Measurements 36-29-37 inches
Bra Cup Size 36 BB
Husband Alberto Guerra
Net Worth of $32 million in 2021.
Who is Zuria Vega?
Zuria Vegas was in a relationship with Jorge Poza from 2008 to the year in 2011. She was engaged with Alberto Guerra in 2014. Her elder sibling was an actress Marimar Vega. Her father was actor Gonzalo Vega. There are two children along together with Alberto Guerra.
She was given The Best Female Reveal for her performance as Alma Hierro during the TVyNovelas Awards. Her first acting part on Sexo and other secretos in 2007.
Some Facts on Zuria Vega
- Vega was a Mexican born child who born in Mexico City to Mexican actor Gonzalo Vega and a Spanish mother, Leonora Sisto.
- She has an older sister , who is famous actress Marimar Vega. She also has a sister. Her half-sister is an offspring of the marriage her father had previously.
- Vega started her professional career acting in the production of her father, La Senora Presidente, in which she was also the director and the lead actress. At the age of 17 she was offered the character in the role of “Roberta” in the Mexican drama S.O.S: Sexo y otros Secretos on television screens initially. Vega became popular in Mexico by playing the roles of Alma de hierro and Mar de amor in two serials on telenovelas, which ran from 2008 between 2008 and the year 2009. Then, in 2010 she appeared as a regular actor in the cast of the 3rd season of the crime action Mujeres Asesinas 3.
- She’s been featured in several successful television shows, including the final portion in 2013’s El Cucuy and mid-2014’s Que pobres Tan ricos. she co-starred alongside Jaime Camil.
- Then in November of 2014,, it was revealed that she would play the leading role in the Televisa television show Que te perdone Dios.
- This show will be a remake The 2001 Mexican TV series Abrazame muy Fuerte. The series will be shot in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Mark Tacher will star alongside Vega.
- The 15th November marked the day when filming began located in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico The show will premiere this year on Univision in the year 2015 before airing on Canal de las Estrellas.
- The year 2017 was the first time she appeared on the television show Mi Marido Tiene Familia opposite Daniel Arenas.
- Vega returned in this second episode of the program although she made only an appearance in the mid-season finale due to the fact that she was expecting.